JOIN THE CANYON STATE ELECTRIC TEAM!
Canyon State Electric Co., Inc. has served Phoenix, AZ as the premier electrical contractor since 1978. We offer a full spectrum of contracting services, from design and pre-construction to project close-out. Canyon State Electric Co., Inc. is consistently ranked among the top 10 electrical contractors in Arizona by The Business Journal, a nationally recognized publication. We are a member of the Arizona Builders Alliance and are well known in the electrical community.
We're looking for a full-time, service-oriented Administrative Assistant to help our growing business. You enjoy multi-tasking and understand how to adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. You are able to take on a basic task and run with it - anticipating needs to get from A to Z! You know when to work on your own and when to ask for direction.SAMPLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Due to the nature of the position, it is likely that your tasks will change daily! Examples of duties include but are not limited to running errands, scheduling travel, filing, preparing reports, setting up for meetings, etc. You will be responsible for handling and executing any tasks assigned to assist with business-related affairs.REQUIRED SKILLS:
You are customer-focused and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You are extremely organized, able to work on many different projects at one time, and demonstrate accuracy while still meeting deadlines. You have a can-do attitude and are self-motivated. You are proficient with computer programs such as Microsoft Office and the Google-based equivalents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of related experience in a similar position
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Strong time management skills
SOME OF OUR AWESOME BENEFITS!
- Ranked #1 Best Place to Work and #2 Commercial Electrical Contractor by Ranking Arizona
- Industry-leading pay and annual bonus
- Generous benefits - including one health insurance plan at $0 cost to the employee
- 401k with substantial company match
- Vacation / PTO starting at 3 weeks per year
- Paid holidays - beginning immediately
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Stable, long-term career - not just another job
- Employees are respected - you won't be just another number here
- Input from all employees is valued and encouraged
- Tools you need to succeed - technology, training, support
- Gym, Yoga, and Meditation classes provided in office for free
- Team building events
BRING YOUR FRIENDS
Earn a $500 bonus* for every person you bring to work for CSE. There is no limit to the amount you can earn!
You can also stop by our office TODAY to fill out an application
Call or Text 602.606.7543
Canyon State Electric provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.