You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We are an essential business and can give you security in uncertain times.
We’re looking for an exceptional HVAC warehouse assistant/parts runner who can deliver world class customer service. Someone who possesses a positive attitude and who is looking to begin learning the HVAC trade. Also, to keep a well-stocked and organized truck.
When you join our team, you will be able to grow with us while being a part of an essential trade and a winning team that you can be proud of now and 20 years from now.
Job Type: Full-time
$13/hour per hour to start
Plus, you would be building your experience in the Residential HVAC trade by working with the best.
- Our top performers are among the highest paid
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401k plan with a company match
- Training for individuals who want to become Plumbers or HVAC Technicians
- A family. This is last on the list because it is most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long relationships at Arco Comfort Air
- Load and unload parts and equipment
- Check and verify orders to confirm items, quantity, and condition
- Deliver, and stage parts and equipment at Company warehouse and on jobsites
- Organize and clean warehouse and trucks
- Always be resourceful and proactive
Experience & Requirements:
- Must have a clean & insurable driving record and driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check & drug test
- Ability to lift and carry 80 lbs.
- Must possess a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Ability to work with power tools, on ladders, in attics, and on roofs
- Passionate about Arco Comfort Air and loves the brand
Equal Opportunity Employer!