Studio46 Media is seeking a full-time Associate Producer to join our talented team of creatives. The primary role of the Associate Producer will be to serve as the main production assistant to the lead producer with responsibilities determined by the needs of individual productions
Reports to: Lead Producer
General list of responsibilities: (varies based on needs of each production.)
- Collaborate with Lead Producer with creative ideas and direction for client projects.
- Supports the Lead Producer in production elements; writing, editing, and organizing scripts.
- Serves as a point of contact for communication with the client and Lead Producer.
- Schedules video shoots in collaboration with director and director of photography.
- Produces call sheets detailing cast, crew, call times, breaks, and safety information.
- Assists in casting by contacting and communicating with casting resources for on-screen and voice over talent.
- Maintains project details and needs for locations, props, vehicles, etc.
- Coordinates travel and craft service logistics for projects; Serve as the liaison of out of state travel needs for cast and crew including hotels, flights, car rentals, etc. Arranges meals, snacks, drinks, etc. for shoots.
- Researches and communicates shooting permit needs per location/city, if necessary.
- Assists in reviewing footage and possible rough cuts for certain projects.
- Work to achieve goals for video projects and help sustain quality control on projects.
- Assist with production work as needed.
- Maintains clear and constant communication with producer and director for all needs related to individual productions, including needs of the client.
SKILLS AND TRAITS
- Excellent writing, producing, and communication skills.
- Outstanding time management, computer, and organizational skills with the ability to plan, manage, and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility to work prime time and after normal hours, as needed.
- Superb people skills with ability to manage different types of people and situations.
- Punctual and detail-oriented professional.
- Team-player who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Forward-thinking mindset with ability to research and envision new opportunities.
- Clear and articulate communicator who is, above all, a great listener.
- Self-motivated worker who takes ownership of projects from beginning to end to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
- A servant-leader attitude with strong work ethic, positive outlook, and empathy for others.
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance with additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Paid Vacation
- Servant Leadership Training
Studio46 Media is a vertical business offering of the Davis H. Elliot Company - an electrical contractor based in Lexington, KY, and founded in Roanoke, VA in 1946. You can learn more about Elliot, as well as their history, services, and company culture, by visiting www.dhec.com.