Currently, Traine Construction & Development has an opportunity for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th year Apprentice Carpenter or Equivalent to join our Construction Project in Kamloops, B.C.
Traine Construction & Development is based in Kelowna, BC and works throughout Canada, primarily on multifamily residential construction projects. We create buildings that people are proud to live in and we are proud to build. From Ontario to Vancouver Island, Traine prides itself on building excellent multifamily communities and great careers !
Apply today if you have:
• 3 - 4 years residential construction experience, preferably in a multifamily setting
• A current drivers license with clean abstract
• A valid OFA1 or OFA2 First Aid certificate is preferred
• Great communication skills and ability to work alone as well as with others
And would like to join a company that is committed to the professional growth and long-term career excellence of all its employees.
Traine Construction & Development is committed to the professional growth, development, and long-term career excellence of all its employees. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary (based on experience) and a full range of benefits, including:
- Robust performance bonus program
- Opportunities to be involved in life changing charitable projects
- Extended Health and Dental;
- Investment opportunities in real estate
- Professional Development and ongoing training;
- Long term employment.
By joining the Traine family, you'll find yourself working amongst a group of friendly, team-oriented individuals who strive to deliver exceptional results.
Work somewhere awesome – apply now!