Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided cell phone
- Paid employee training and certifications
- Company vehicle & basic tools (once trained to work independently)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employee Match
- Flex Spending (FSA)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Low Voltage / Fire Alarm Technician Apprentice
Low Voltage Fire Alarm Technician will be trained and mentored to provide on-site service, installation, programming, and testing of fire alarm systems, security systems, access control systems, and other low-voltage systems. Applicants should be detail-oriented and have the ability to work independently or as part of a team. No fire alarm experience is necessary. Start your career today in a well-respected specialty trade!
The salary range for this position is $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
No fire alarm experience is required!
Find us on
Twitter & Instagram @WSFPCO
- Installation, programming and testing of fire alarm systems, security systems, access control systems, and other low voltage systems.
- Works with Project Manager, Schedule Coordinator and Office Administrative Staff to ensure quality systems are completed for our clients.
- Troubleshooting and repair of existing fire alarm systems
- All work is performed to Company standards with Safety, Quality, Professionalism, Integrity, and Commitment as the driving force.
- Maintain accurate documentation of completed work.
- Work in compliance with the Company’s safety manual with the safety of self and others in mind at all times
- Basic low-voltage or computer programming knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work with a team
- Ability to solve problems, brainstorm and analyze answers, and implement the best solutions
- Possess a valid driver’s license, in accordance with Company policy
- Travel when required
- Work on ladders and lifts when necessary
- Willing to pass post-offer drug screen and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor