Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Fire Alarm Technician
Western States Fire Protection is looking for an experienced Fire Alarm Technician. If you have a strong work ethic and integrity we want you on our team.
The preferred candidate will be outgoing; highly self-motivated, and able to problem solve.
They will have strong communication skills and a professional image as well as able to handle all aspects of a project from install to programming, strong troubleshooting skills, and service work.
The pay range for this position is $15-35 per hour, depending on years of experience and licenses.
- Site verifications of fire alarm installations
- Analysis of blue prints
- Coordination with other disciplines, engineers, general contractors and end users
- Interact with clients, field personnel and Fire Marshals
- NICET II certification or willing to receive the certification within 1 year
- CSA or be willing to receive the certification within 1 year
- OSHA 30 is a plus
- Notifier certification is a plus
- Manufacturers certificates is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years service or install experience is preferred
- Solid knowledge of NFPA 72, Factory Mutual and applicable codes is mandatory
- Able to work independently and also in a group/training environment
- Knowledgeable with programming and troubleshooting multiple fire alarm panel manufacturers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of expenses and schedules
- Possess a valid drivers license; in accordance with Company policy, and be willing to travel within the state of Colorado and Wyoming
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor