Beach Lake Sprinkler Fire Protection Services, a subsidiary of Davis-Ulmer Sprinkler Company, was founded in 1992 and is a well-rounded fire protection company with two offices: Beach Lake, PA and Brooksville, FL. We excel in new construction, renovation, retrofit, and service work for warehouse, distribution, pharmaceutical, hospital, nursing home, industrial, residential and retail markets.
At Davis-Ulmer we believe that investing and empowering our employees as leaders develops an organization that delivers innovative solutions and services that create a superior customer experience. The unique blend of our leader's abilities and the ownership of their work, combined with our culture and values, creates something that is simply described as the Davis-Ulmer difference.
Beach Lake Sprinkler is seeking qualified applicants for Local #669 Sprinkler Fitter Journeyperson in the Beach Lake, PA area. Responsibilities include installing automatic fire protection systems.
- Installation and service of automatic fire protection systems
- Must obtain Journeyperson status with Local 669
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ commercial plumbing/mechanical experience will be considered
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug test
- Problem solving skills
- Strong mechanical background preferred
- Ability to coordinate and work well with others
- Proven ability and track record of performing work in a timely manner and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced construction environment
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Industrial, Commercial, & Residential building environments with moderate to high noise levels, and comfort with working at heights
- Mostly a physically demanding role. Majority of the daily demand is standing and walking stairs and climbing ladders
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
LIMITATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Davis-Ulmer and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran