Currently, Traine Construction & Development has an opportunity for a Manager of Procurement to join our team in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia.
Traine Construction & Development is based in Kelowna, BC and works throughout Canada, primarily on multi-family residential construction projects. We create buildings that people are proud to live in and we are proud to build. From Ontario to Vancouver Island, Traine prides itself on building excellent multi-family communities and great careers!
Traine Construction & Development’s Procurement Manager is responsible to ensure that Traine obtain the best value from all purchased goods and services. The Procurement Manager has extensive experience in the construction industry and can institute innovative policies to save the company money and improve our product quality. Specifically the Procurement Manager negotiates purchase orders and contracts with existing and new construction partners and suppliers.
Ultimately, the Procurement Manager will manage the supply chain for all materials installed in our projects either by direct purchase or through supply packages purchased by out construction partners.
Key Responsibilities: 1) Negotiate and present the best possible value for all Traine material and labour purchases; 2) Foster current and future supplier and trade partnerships in alignment to Traine’s values.
Come and grow your career with Traine Construction! If you have:
- Ideally has either a Certified Professional Supply Management (CPSM) or Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) qualification
- Experience with multi story wood construction including scopes of work
- 5 + years relevant experience or exposure, ideally working with a construction company.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as Spectrum.
- High level of personal integrity
- Strong work ethic and strategic mindset
And would like to join a company that is committed to the professional growth and long-term career excellence of all its employees.
Traine Construction & Development is committed to the professional growth, development, and long-term career excellence of all its employees. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary (based on experience) and a full range of benefits, including:
- Robust performance bonus program
- Opportunities to be involved in life changing charitable projects
- Extended health, dental & vision
- Investment opportunities in real estate
- Professional development and ongoing training
- Long term employment
By joining the Traine family, you'll find yourself working among a group of friendly, team-oriented individuals who strive to deliver exceptional results.
Work somewhere awesome – apply now!