83 year old West Nashville construction company is seeking create builders for our day shift that runs Monday through Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm. There will be opportunities for overtime.
- We are a drug-free workplace so you must pass a pre-employment drug screening to qualify for this job
- Must be familiar with a tape measure, saws, hand tools, nail guns and other general tools
- Strength to push/pull up to 250 lbs using mechanical aids such as hand trucks, dollies, motorized carts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Employees are frequently required to squat, crouch, kneel and reach overhead
- Stamina to stand, walk and climb stairs for entire work shift
- Ability to follow all established company policies and procedures
- Desire to go above and beyond the job description
- Motivated team player and independent worker
- Must have the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, team oriented work environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Wage starts at $14.00/hour
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance available
- Company Sponsored Life and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term and Life Policies offered
- 401k with company match up to 4%
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Employee Assistance Program
- Plus MANY more!
We provide and require a drug-free workplace. All new hires will be subject to a pre-employment drug screening as well as randomly selected drug screenings for the duration of employment with our company.