Strategic Analysis, Inc, (SA) is looking for highly motivated, talented individuals to join our team. At SA we recognize that success is a direct result of an engaged and results-driven team fostered by a collaborative and supportive environment. We value our team and encourage professional growth and career development through training, education, and leadership.
Strategic Analysis, Inc. (SA) seeks an experienced Public Affairs Analyst to support the Space Development Agency (SDA). The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in a fast-paced organization and performing significant public outreach activities including but not limited to strategic communication, social media content development, website content management (not developer), event coordination, media relations, and crisis communication.
SDA is responsible for the development and fielding of DoD’s future threat-driven National Defense Space Architecture. SDA is using novel approaches to accelerate military space capabilities to ensure U.S. technological and military advantage in space for national defense.
This is an exciting role offering the chance to work in a new, dynamic and collaborative Defense Agency with experts from across the space domain who are experienced in delivering capabilities to the warfighter and are passionate about the SDA mission.
Work will be performed on-site with our government clients in the Pentagon or Chantilly, VA.
Telework options are available within the Washington, DC metro area.
- Research, assemble, write and disseminate sensitive, critical and complex information for both internal and external publics.
- Develop key messaging and talking points and coordinates consistent implementation across all appropriate internal and external communications media, including digital platforms.
- Serve as an advisor to the Strategic Engagement cell chief and SDA executive leadership for strategic communications, public, and internal DoD activities.
- Prepare the SDA Director for speaking engagements, briefings, media roundtables and other ad-hoc media engagements.
- Conduct comprehensive issue analyses and anticipates potential problems, assesses their impact and media reaction to Department engagement strategies and ensures messaging and recommendations are consistent with Departmental objectives.
- Analyze, develop and clear responses to queries from members of the national, international, local and/or trade media.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 6 years of recent and relevant experience working in public affairs is desired.
- Knowledge of DoD public affairs processes and timelines is preferred.
- An active DoD security clearance is required.
- DoD TS/SCI is strongly preferred.
- Highly qualified candidates with an active DoD secret clearance may be considered.
- Health and prescription
- Long & Short Term Disability
- 401K Program
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Transportation Subsidy
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Gold's Gym Corporate Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you want to be a member of our dynamic team and are interested in a new career opportunity please review our Current Openings and apply today! If you are a new applicant select from our Current Openings to apply. If you are a returning applicant, please log in and apply to the position(s) of interest.
SA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. SA participates in E-Verify.