SSRS IS HIRING PART TIME DAYSHIFT TELEPHONE INTERVIEWERS
**THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION**
We are hiring Telephone Interviewers to work-from-home in the following states:
Pennsylvania, Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Kansas, Virginia, Texas, Missouri and Nevada
SSRS is a market research firm and a division of AUS, Inc. We conduct surveys on a wide variety of topics including current events, health care, customer/product satisfaction, politics, media usage, and many others.
As a telephone interviewer, you will:
• place outbound calls
• explain the study's purpose, answer questions, address concerns
• read questions clearly and verbatim
• accurately record answers into the computer
• clarify vague or unclear responses
• conduct other duties as assigned
While we never conduct sales or collections type calls, these calls are OUTBOUND calls.
Resilience, persistence, confidence and a positive attitude are a plus.
To be considered for a work-from-home (WFH) interviewing position with SSRS, you must have the following qualifications:
• Excellent reading, listening, grammar and enunciation skills
• Dependability and professional attitude
• Basic computer literacy (sending emails, opening documents, and data entry)
• Willing to be receptive to and act upon performance coaching/feedback
• The ability to work effectively without face-to-face supervision
• A personal computer or laptop that is less than 5 years old (We do NOT accept: Apple/Mac, Notebooks, Chromebook or any mini laptops of any kind);
• A Wired High Speed internet connection that can be dedicated solely to your use while working (DSL, cable, or FIOS - but NOT a Wi-Fi connection, we absolutely do not accept Wi-Fi)
• A quiet work environment within your home
• A personal phone (either landline or cell), that you can use for communication with the main office in Pennsylvania (we’ll provide VoIP software for contacting respondents)
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must resides in one of the following states: PA, GA, FL, NC, TX, VA, KS, MO, OH, or NV
We provide PAID TRAINING & self-scheduling on a monthly basis within the following guidelines:
• Call Center Dayshifts Monday – Friday available:
or 12:00pm-8:00pm EST
• Must schedule and work all 5 days a week
The pay rate for Telephone Interviewers is $9.00 per hour.
For Spanish Bilingual Telephone Interviewers (English & Spanish), the pay rate is $9.50 per hour.
BONUS: All hours over 20 per week are paid at an additional 10% of your current rate (for example $9.90 instead of $9)
We have a progressive title and pay tier structure that you will work through, as your skill level increases so does your pay.
SSRS is an EOE M/F/V/D. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.