Established in 1988, Kerr Contractors is a leading heavy civil general contractor and construction management firm headquartered in Woodburn, Oregon. Kerr Contractors is recognized as one of the most technically advanced earth-moving, road building and underground utilities contractors in the region. Our business is founded on trusting relationships, excellent service, workmanship that has enduring character, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations every time. We have staked our reputation on our ability to deliver each of these.
We are currently looking for an experienced AP Specialist to join our passionate and competitive team. This is a great position for someone that has Accounts payable experience, an upbeat attitude, gets along well with a variety of personalities and is ready for a new challenge.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Process invoices, match-up packing slips, check runs, prepare vendor checks for mailing
- Reconcile vendor statements. Work with vendors by phone and email on issues and payment questions.
- Process credit card payments, matching up receipts
- Respond in a timely manner to all inquiries
- Scanning, filing, and maintaining paperwork (W9, Insurance)
- Assist in other department job duties and projects as needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent data entry skills, strong math skills, detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a team; self motivated
- Proven history of being reliable and dependable
- Receptive to process change
- Accounts Payable: 2 years (Preferred)
- Competitive Salary
- PTO and Holidays
- Community Involvement
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Profit Sharing
- Performance Bonuses
As an equal opportunity employer Kerr Contractors will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Kerr Contractors also enforces a zero tolerance drug policy.