Currently, Traine Construction & Development has an opportunity for a Quality Assurance /Quality Control Manager to join our team based in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, with work across the country.
Traine Construction & Development is based in Kelowna, BC and works throughout Canada, primarily on multi-family residential construction projects. We create buildings that people are proud to live in and we are proud to build. From Ontario to Vancouver Island, Traine prides itself on building excellent multi-family communities and great careers!
The Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Manager will be responsible for the continuous improvement, auditing and management of all quality control processes on Traine projects. The QA/QC Manager is responsible to pro-actively ensure that Traine’s high quality standards are met on all builds across Canada.
The QA/QC processes result in a project that is rated above average and provides a ‘Sharp and Polished’ image for all Traine projects.
The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver, be a clear communicator, have a customer focused approach to their work with an ability to adapt their style, re-prioritize effectively and respond to change positively.
Come and grow your career with Traine! If you have:
- Five-plus years of direct experience in a supervisory QC role with residential (single and multi-family) and/or commercial construction
- Red-seal carpenter an asset
- Ability to read plans, specifications, details, sections, elevations, schematics, shop drawings and all other documentation
- Strong management, delegation, planning and leadership skills
- Computer literacy with MS Suite and other related software; ERP experience is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of various construction disciplines, safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, quality control, engineering drawings and other documents
- Possess a valid Driver’s License, no restrictions
- Personable and professional with trades, clients and employees
And would like to join a company that is committed to the professional growth and long-term career excellence of all its employees.
Traine Construction & Development is committed to the professional growth, development, and long-term career excellence of all its employees. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary (based on experience) and a full range of benefits, including:
- Robust performance bonus program
- Opportunities to be involved in life changing charitable projects
- Extended health and dental
- Employee Investment Opportunities (in real estate)
- Professional development and ongoing training
- Long term employment
By joining the Traine family, you'll find yourself working among a group of friendly, team-oriented individuals who strive to deliver exceptional results.
Work somewhere awesome – apply now!