ICL Systems is the leading provider of systems solutions designed for the demands and challenges of the finished vehicle supply chain. Only ICL Systems offers seamless integration and total visibility in all segments of the finished vehicle pre-delivery and transportation process. ICL Systems has approximately 50% market share of this industry and is celebrating 25 years of great partnerships!
- Great company culture, collaborative team, and casual work environment.
- Incredible benefit package, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal/sick days
- Flexible hours with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Bachelor degree in Computer/Information technology preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Systems Analyst or similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills – solid Excel skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Knowledge of creating BR documentations, flowcharts etc.
- Testing knowledge on various environments
- SQL, Oracle database knowledge
- Knowledge of logistics operations preferred
- Experience with all facets of the Software Development Life Cycle preferred
- Customer facing position – assist customers and their business partners with questions regarding our automotive logistics system as well as their operations.
- Recognize discrepancy or inconsistency in design documents versus software implementation and take corrective action.
- Critical thinking and strong data analysis skills. Ability to identify trends in data and create reporting that illustrates analysis.
- Responsible for documenting exceptions found in a way understandable to both customers as well as software developers.
- Testing on various environments
- Work through errors and exceptions in the system.
To learn more about us, check us out at www.iclsystems.com.