Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, education assistance and much more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Volunteer time
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
Balfour Beatty is seeking a HRIS Manager to join our team! The HRIS Manager will lead the US HRIS reporting function and ensure data integrity across all HR systems.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate system report writing tools. Designs and creates ad hoc reports as needed to respond to surveys and other data requests.
- Provide reports and various data sets to support HR program initiatives including but not limited to AAP, EEO reporting, Vets, benefits, etc.
- Assist in the development of JDE reports/applications to fulfill business requirements
- Experience translating user requirements to functional specifications.
- Maintain and troubleshoot technical system issues; consults with vendor(s) on system issues; and provides technical training as needed to end users.
- Ability to train others in report running, as needed
- Responsible for ongoing system administration of internal and external data integration files.
- Research and analyze interfaces, to ensure file feed timeliness and accuracy; trouble shoot errors/issues and coordinate with IT and/or external vendors to resolve.
- Assist with development of external integration files with third party vendor when necessary
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and resolves moderate to complex issues reported by end-users via research, testing and scenario re-creation.
- Review and audit data and reports as needed to ensure data integrity, identify and resolve issues, either directly or with correct SME.
- Identify process improvements.
- Assess configuration opportunities to discover areas for improvements.
- At least 5 years of HRIS related experience.
- Associates and/or Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Certifications in HR system report writing tools.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, gain support for, and deliver relevant reporting metrics.
- Advanced computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, scanning, database and presentation communication software.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools such as email, internet and Microsoft products (e.g. Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
- Knowledge of other ERP/HR systems including: Talent Management, Applicant Tracking, and Learning Management systems.
- Experience with JD Edwards HCM module and ADP - Payroll and Human Resources.
- Previous HRIS management experience.
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through Zero Harm®, we are challenging the construction industry’s assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation’s largest building contractors by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.