PROVIDING RIGHT SOLUTIONS FOR ALL FIRE PROTECTION NEEDS SINCE 1990.
International Fire Protection (IFP) is an Alabama-based fire suppression company. We have charted our history and legacy in building a safer environment for our customers and communities. Therefore, LIFE SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS, as such, we promise to provide the best life safety service to our customers through quality, integrity, honesty, and customer satisfaction.
What we offer
- Salary + Commission
- Profit Sharing
- Vehicle Allowance
- Company Cell Phone
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Commission Plan
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Options
International Fire Protection is aggressively seeking a proactive sales hunter with an entrepreneurial spirit to fill our a Sales role as an Inspections Account Leader.
Are you an independent, confident, proactive self-starter who needs more autonomy?
- Are you a goal-oriented machine who is relentless in your drive to achieve results?
- Are you a growth-minded individual who wants to be in control of your own destiny?
- Are you being held back in your current role and need the freedom to execute your vision?
If you’re a proactive, influential communicator that drives new business, we may have the perfect role for you to reach your professional goals. We are hunting a self-sufficient sales professional who is motivated by driving new business, works well under pressure, and accountable to ensure goals are consistently achieved by driving top line revenue.
Inspection Account Leader
- An effective communicator
- Trustworthy and honest
- Organizationally savvy
- Sales experience related to the fire and life safety industry and/or building services and maintenance is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communications are a must.
- Willing to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction), and the general public.
- Business development and/or marketing experience is a plus.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy.
- Support IFP’s goal of 20% annual growth of our inspection business
- Establish contact with potential qualified buyers of inspection services by diligently scheduling sales calls, following up on leads quickly after they’re identified, and helping to execute outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and reviewing your findings with the appropriate customer personnel.
- Prepare and present effective proposals that offer solutions to customer life safety needs.
- Contribute to the pricing approach of inspection accounts.
- Maintain and report IFP sales business plan and attend monthly sales call.
- Holds responsibility for understanding of assigned market and reporting business dynamics (market share, competition, top customers, top prospects, etc.) of assigned geographic area.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal pipeline to support the established sales business plan.
- Develop caring and enduring customer relationships that meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Support other IFP and APi Group teams in their initiatives as they relate to your territory.
- Lead customer presentations, “lunch and learns", and other relationship-building activities.
- Continually develop your understanding of all IFP pricing strategies, worksheets and contract terms.
- Work closely with IFP Corporate Inspection Leader to align support with priorities.
- Consistently evaluate if you’re “getting the right work with the right customers.”
- Learn and follow the IFP Operating code 100% of the time.
Your success will be measured by your achievement of these objectives:
- Meeting or exceeding individual new inspection sales, proposal, and customer connections goals.
- Being a relentless pursuer of knowledge about emerging technologies in the life safety industry, including updated policies and regulations in your market.
- Having a minimum of one face-to-face visit with an existing customer per week.
- Your commitment to speaking with customers with aged receivables approaching 90-120 days.
- Actively participating in at least one local trade organization.
- Taking an existing or potential customer to at least one relationship-building activity per month and being able to identify ROI from these engagements.
- Being a regular participant in the Learning and Development opportunities available through IFP and APi Group.
- Tracking all customer connections, proposals, and wins in IFP supported customer relationship management (CRM) system.