Title: Underground Construction
Reports to: Underground Project Manager
Expected Hours: Monday through Friday.
Primary Purpose: Assist Underground Crew Leader in day to day projects
Duties & Expectations:
- Loading and transporting materials and equipment to various job site locations.
- Over night travel could be up to 40% - 50% depending on project demand.
- Assisting in job site setup.
- Operating specialized construction equipment and vehicles, safely, productively, and according to company policy.
- Maintaining and submitting accurate paperwork (time cards, logbooks, receipts, etc.).
- Working safely.
- No safety incidents
- Hard worker
- Must be able to report to Bondurant, Iowa (or other assigned location) weekly for mobilization to job site
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work weekends, as needed.
- Must be able to travel and work away from home Monday through Friday if needed
- Must have valid drivers license (CDL preferred)
- No minimum experience needed - but construction background in, excavations, and equipment operation is helpful.