Studio46 Media is seeking a full-time Assistant Video Editor to join our talented team of creatives. The primary role of the Assistant Video Editor will be to utilize their talents to add value to our Post-Production Team by rough-cutting short and long form content for a diverse audience across multiple platforms while meeting our team’s and clients’ expectations.
Ideally, our new team member would have some professional experience in video editing, have strong attention to detail, a high level of aesthetic creativity, and a willingness to adapt to constantly moving priorities in a fast paced, exciting, and collaborative work environment.
Studio46 Media is a Video Production, Live Event, Virtual Event, and Creative Services company based in Lexington, KY. We value creativity, servant leadership, relationships, community, and telling powerful stories. We are dedicated to translating our clients’ history and vision into high-quality video productions, world-class live events, and memorable marketing collateral that will help them stand out from the rest of their industry. You can learn more about the stories that we tell by visiting www.studio46media.com.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with non-linear editing
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Suite, specifically Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of contemporary cameras, file formats, codecs, frame rates, resolutions and their proper handling in a post-production workflow
- Understanding of delivery standards (broadcast, digital, web and international)
- Developed sense of storytelling, creating rhythm, pace, and tension that resonates with an audience
- Eagerness to learn and work as a team
- Highly creative and proactive, constantly looking for ways to improve their skills while staying on top of what is relevant in the industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-sufficient, resourceful, positive attitude
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Capable of working within deadlines and prioritizing tasks appropriately
- Passion for telling powerful stories
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance with additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Paid Vacation
- Servant Leadership Training
Studio46 Media is a vertical business offering of the Davis H. Elliot Company - an electrical contractor based in Lexington, KY, and founded in Roanoke, VA in 1946. You can learn more about Elliot, as well as their history, services, and company culture, by visiting www.dhec.com.