MOXIE is seeking to hire a motivated and enthusiastic Permitting Specialist.
The dynamic pace of our company requires its employees to innovate daily. Adaptability and the capacity to respond to rapidly changing business needs is critical. The ideal candidate will be ready to “Moxie Up” and take on the challenges of a renewable energy future as part of the MOXIE team.
A qualified applicant will be motivated to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial setting, and be passionate about green energy and other environmental causes.
In our rapidly growing company, there may be opportunities for upward mobility within the organization.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Submitting for building and electrical permits utilizing pre-engineered solar array designs.
- Coordinating with various Authorities Having Jurisdiction to ensure proper document submission.
- Working with engineering firms on advanced engineering projects as needed.
- Developing ongoing relationships with Authorities Having Jurisdiction to ensure the long-term success of Moxie on the city, county, and state level.
- Accurately documenting the permit process.
- Preparing plan sets using AutoCAD.
- Communicating with the Sales and Operations team to ensure successful installations.
- Working with customers for design approval and answering any questions.
- Background in customer service
- Background/experience with small/medium size businesses
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Word processing and spreadsheets, managing files and records and other office procedures and terminology.
- Professional, outgoing, extremely detail oriented and organized.
Compensation for this position is $40,000 annually. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance with increases far above industry standard.
MOXIE offers outstanding health benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, retirement plan with 3% company match after one year of service, and at-cost solar installation for your home.
MOXIE is the Midwest’s premier solar and energy savings company. We offer custom start-to-finish solutions for our commercial, agricultural and residential customers. MOXIE was ranked the #1, #2, #3, and #5 fastest growing company in the corridor in the last four consecutive years. MOXIE also placed nationally on the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list and Solar Power World's 2018 Top Solar Contractors list. The company continues to grow at an impressive trajectory by offering an unparalleled standard of excellence to both its customers and employees. Our mission at MOXIE is to obsessively lead the change to a sustainable world.