Duration: 6 months with potential for extension
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Local client is looking for a Technical Support Associate to assist with technical duties involving PC deployments. Candidates will be required to start onsite and work at client location downtown (Free parking is provided).
NOTE Candidates will be required to interview in person on site.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Checking in old Laptops and accessories
• Cleaning and testing old PC equipment,
• Imaging PCs, loading software, and configuring PCs.
• Working to wipe drives in old PCs
• Tracking inventory and helping with physical inventory
• Updating job order database and closing out job orders
• Delivering and Installing the Laptops for the users
Required Skills and Experience
• Experience with checking in and cleaning used PC hardware
• Experience imaging new PCs
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• PC Hardware knowledge
• A+ Certification preferred but not required
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. We place our focus on the people who make our success possible and strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
- Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
- Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
- Supporting our local community
- Encouraging continued education and development