Innovative Proteins USA, headquartered in North Sioux City, SD, is a company focused on innovating food for the future through developing patented and patent-pending technology for future forward plant-based proteins. With our rapid growth, we are seeking a full-time Accounting Associate to join our team! This position will be responsible for the accurate and timely payment of invoices and application of receipts and credit memos, the maintenance files, and coordination of accounting support functions.
Here’s what you will do:
- Service customers and co-workers with excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills
- Crunch numbers with proficiency at 10-key by touch, with a high level of data entry accuracy
- Utilize working knowledge of Accounts Receivable/payable, bank and credit card reconciliation, as well as monthly financial reports
- Conquer tasks with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Process monthly invoices, review invoices for accuracy, and filing
- Navigate the office with the ability to operate a variety of office equipment
- Work with a positive, confident, professional demeanor along with a helpful, can-do attitude
- Be proactive and driven by solutions and results with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Self-manage with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Utilize prior QuickBooks, Inventory Systems or other Enterprise Resource Planning programs (preferred)
- Perform duties with proficiency in MS Office Software
- Work in an office environment, with occasional lifting of equipment and files up to 50 pounds
- And More!
Here’s what you will need to be successful:
- Must have working experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong visual acuity in working with numbers, invoices and totals
- AA or BA Degree, or equivalent accounting experience (2+ years)
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive pay, depending on experience
- Generous benefit package including employer-paid health, life/AD&D and Short-Term Disability for employee only coverage, cost share for dependent health coverage, employer-paid family dental and vision, HSA, HRA, supplemental life and 401k with employer match.
- PTO and holiday pay
Who we are:
Innovative Proteins USA is a group of companies focusing on Research and Development and the manufacturing of plant-based ingredients in the rapidly growing food industry. Over the past five years, we have built a dynamic cross-functional team, with affiliates and team members dispersed throughout the Midwest including locations in Dakota Dunes, SD, Sioux Falls, SD, the Quad Cities area of Illinois, and the Indianapolis, Indiana metropolitan area, with agents of our sales and distribution network located throughout the USA & Canada.