At Moxie we believe that if we have the ability to do good, we have the responsibility to do good. That applies to our customer and our employees. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding opportunity with a family culture, Moxie is the place to be.
Moxie Solar has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, and we are growing at an incredible pace in an effort to simply do more good. We pride ourselves on the strength of our team members; who are some of the most knowledgeable in the industry.
We are looking for a driven individual to lead the growth of our sales team on a national scale. The primary focuses of this position are the hiring, training, and development of our Solar Consultants and working with the Vice President of Sales to grow markets to achieve company objectives. The Training Manager will be responsible for training and on-boarding new hire classes through a 40 hour training course, and continuing to work with the new Solar Consultants as they become acclimated to the process. Additional development will be achieved through 1-on-1 coaching sessions both in-person and virtually. Some travel will be required to be able to observe the Sales Consultants while meeting with prospects.
The dynamic pace of our company requires its employees to innovate daily. Adaptability and the capacity to respond to rapidly changing business needs is critical. The ideal candidate will be ready to “Moxie Up!” and take on the challenges of a renewable energy future as part of the Moxie team.
Excellent business communication and computer skills are a must. Prior management or leadership experience and a strong history in sales are required.
In our rapidly growing company, there will be significant opportunities for upward mobility within the organization, in all Moxie Solar locations.
- Hiring: Conduct final interviews for Solar Consultant candidates and determine candidates to receive offer letters according to market needs
- Training: Manage and develop MOXIE’s sales training process in collaboration with the sales leadership team. Conduct new hire training classes and ad hoc training for performance improvement, new information rollouts, cross training, etc.
- Development: Utilize data-driven analytics and KPIs to steer the performance and growth of the sales team with an emphasis on new and under performing team members.
- Relationship Management: Follow up with Moxie employees and contractors, clients, and potential customers in a timely fashion.
- Administration and Reporting: Moxie utilizes a CRM that must be updated regularly to ensure accurate reporting, and allows for efficiency in all departments.
- Additional tasks as needed and assigned.
- Prior sales and customer service experience required
- Prior management or leadership experience required
- Prior training experienced required
- Valid driver's license and insurance
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with either Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills, either Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Highly deadline-driven and internally motivated to succeed
- Willing to commit to extra hours when necessary for time-sensitive projects
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes a salary of $40,000 - $60,000 depending on past experience and an incentive structure based on the performance.
- 15 days of Paid Time Off and the following company holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance available the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Ancillary benefits (short and long term disability, life insurance, etc) available the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Retirement plan with up to a 3% employer match after one year of employment.
- At cost solar installation for your home
Please visit our website at MoxieSolar.com to learn more about our work and our team!