Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears Group, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing the best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. With over 2,000 team members in 30 locations across the United States, we take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader over the last 60 years, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality, and our people.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Process new hire information
- Update and maintain employee records and data
- Process background checks
- Process and maintain e-Verify and I-9 documentation
- Complete verifications of employment for current and previous employees
- Responsible for HR Compliance to laws and regulations
- Run reports as needed
- Assist employees in the interpretation and administration of policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Weekly Payroll
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
What is Required?
- Must have excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to manage time effectively in order to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be able to handle and keep extremely sensitive information confidential
- Must have good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people and people on all levels
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.