With a robust history dating back to 1933, Wright Tree Service is now one of the largest vegetation management contractors in the U.S. We provide vegetation management, storm restoration, and work planning services to utility companies and their communities across the country. Wright Tree Service is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, and has more than 3,200 employees across 13 geographical divisions. At Wright Tree Service, we know that our employees are the foundation of a successful business. We offer a safety focused culture with competitive pay and benefits. From entry level positions to management roles, we are committed to providing our employee owners the training and resources needed for a fulfilling career. Wright Tree Service is an employee-owned company, serving utilities, specifically their vegetation management departments. As our company continues to grow, new opportunities are available. Wright Tree Service is currently seeking a Contract Administrator in West Des Moines, IA.
- Supports Operations Management activities by assisting with the preparation and review of bids and contracts.
- Maintains existing customer contract files.
- Prepares customer required reporting.
- Prepares pre-qualification documents and registrations for customers.
- Maintains payroll and billing rates for data administration entry.
- Coordinates bonding requests for licensing and permits.
- Coordinates requests for certificates of insurance.
- Assists with union contracts and maintains union master for payroll within eCMS.
- Prepares and distributes job advertisements for General Foreman and other field management positions.
- Coordinates storm response between Operations, Customers and Payroll/Billing. Prepares storm rosters, rates and reporting, as requested.
- Completes diverse supplier reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A two- or four-year degree or equivalent with background in accounting and administration, or any combination of training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Organized, strong analytical and reasoning skills required with strong mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to read, assimilate and recall facts, figures and descriptions and to search for and obtain information.
- Ability to handle sensitive customer matters in a confidential fashion.
- Must exhibit exceptional customer service skills, requiring professional tact, discretion, and self-expression when dealing with personnel inside and outside the organization.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required; intermediate level of Excel experience is required.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and tendencies; the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently; extremely detail oriented.
- Adept at problem solving, data mining and fact finding.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining company standards.
Pre-employment drug screening and a background check is a condition of employment.
To apply, visit our website at http://www.wrighttree.com/careers/.