Reports to: President
LeJeune Steel Company, an industry leading structural steel fabricator, employs an innovative team approach to successfully execute a wide array of projects in three fabrication facilities. The ideal Executive Assistant would provide advance administrative support to the executive team. This person would be responsible for handling communications, maintaining executive’s schedules and calendars, and coordinate meetings, conferences, presentations, and travel.
Responsibilities/Tasks of role:
- Successfully handle high volumes of work and balance priorities to meet established deadlines.
- Work independently to manage timing and action plans for completing department functions and preparing correspondence, reports and other documents ahead of need.
- Manage all social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
- Help maintain and update the company’s website, issue press releases, post updated information on recent events and news.
- Manage ordering of all promotional items both internally and externally.
- Manage the company e-store, including identifying what items to add or removed based on brand study.
- Coordinate and plan all company events for multiple locations.
- Manage all company travel and accommodations.
- Manage executive’s schedules and calendars, coordinating meetings, conference, presentations, and travel accommodations.
- Complete monthly expense reports.
- Supervise and coordinate administrative activities for the office.
- Manage the telephone and mail communications both internally and externally.
- Support the purchasing of office supplies, office equipment and other office purchasing as assigned.
- Organize and maintain conference rooms to ensure a clean and professional collaboration space.
- Complete special projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7 or more years of administrative experience supporting executive leadership in an organization.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication skills are required.
- Display polished professional demeanor and communication style.
- Flexible, organized, and able to accurately work under time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong experience with Microsoft office skills (Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
All qualified applicants with LeJeune Steel Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.