Fire Sprinkler Sales
Delta Fire was formed in 1963 by fire protection engineers William A. Pickett and Nels C. Sparr. The duo wanted to build a professional organization they could be personally proud of. With that goal in mind, and their leadership and ability to attract good people, Delta Fire has grown to be one of the largest and most respected fire protection contractors in the intermountain area.
For years our main business focused on the design, installation and service of fire prevention and fire suppression services, but our alarm security and monitoring divisions are growing rapidly. Delta Fire currently employs more than 180 people, and we have experience in a variety of markets, including: commercial, residential, industrial, energy and power, mining, government and military.
Delta Fire was acquired by APi Group, Inc. in 2008 and since then it has been able to benefit from the synergy of more than 35 companies; including competitive manufacturer pricing, robust insurance and bonding, and extensive safety and leadership training and resources. We are an industry leader in the installation of pre-action, foam, deluge, carbon dioxide and other clean agent and special hazard systems.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
The primary responsibility of this position is to sell service agreements for fire suppression systems inspections; sell new system designs, installations and commissioning; system modifications and upgrades as well as to sell fire sprinkler systems. The target market will be those companies in the commercial, industrial, residential, multifamily/apartment and hospitality and healthcare industries.
- Establish contact with prospective and qualified potential buyers of service agreement, system modifications and upgrades by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and outlined marketing strategies
- Contact prospective and qualified potential buyers of new commercial fire sprinkler systems and associated equipment
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and communicate effectively to educate the customer about WSFP capabilities
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog to support the established sales plan
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships to ensure ORR meets or exceeds their expectations of a long term partner
- Support other WSFP Teams in their initiatives as they relate to your territory
- Meet the key objectives of the annual commission plan
- Five years plus experience in the fire protection industry is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of life safety and NFPA codes; NICET certification is a plus
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoSprink, HydraCAD or other specialized fire sprinkler layout software preferred
- Viable local relationships with General Contractors
- Strong prospecting skills
- Proven ability to close
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Travel within the state is required
- Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy
- Willing to pass post-offer drug screen and reference and background check
- Must be willing to relocate to Idaho Falls, ID
All qualified applicants with Delta Fire Systems, Inc. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor