Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves software related problems. Performs system backups and recovery. Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
• Primary role is Windows Server Administrator
• Support Active Directory
• Install new software releases and system upgrades
• Install and support patches
• Resolve software related problems
• Perform system backups and recovery
• Maintain data files
• Monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity
• Monitor system availability and resource consumption
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
• Associates Degree in Computer Science or Engineering Technology or a comparable technical degree
• 1-3 years’ experience working with Linux platforms or Microsoft platforms
• Windows Server 2008 and 2012 management
• Basic experience with Active Directory, patch management.
• VMWare experience is a plus
• TIL certification or experience using an established IT management framework preferred
• Technical Certifications such as MCSE, CCNA, Linux Foundation Certified SysAdmin preferred
• Must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status.
• Participate in out-of-hours On-Call rotation.
• Occasional evening and weekend work will be required as job duties demand
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Company sponsored 401k
• Paid Time Off
Founded in 1996 in Indianapolis, IN, The Consultants Consortium (TCC) is an innovative solutions provider committed to designing and delivering high-value, cost-effective IT consulting services and application technology solutions for both the private and public sectors. With a team of more than 250 IT and business professionals, TCC serves clients nationwide, from state and federal government agencies to commercial sector customers. TCC is committed to providing the most cutting edge solutions, and with that, ensures they stay up-to-date on crucial certifications and affiliations. Among these are the highly accredited Microsoft Certifications.
TCC holds multiple MS Certifications, including a Gold Certification level in both Application Development and Hosting, as well as a Silver Data Center Certification. In addition to Microsoft, TCC is also a Registered Partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS), and a Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level III assessed development organization that utilizes the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard processes for IT service management that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. To maximize these practices, TCC encourages staff members to gain ITIL certifications, and even offers study courses and material in-house.