Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, paid time off, education assistance and much more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care and Health Care)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
Balfour Beatty in partnership with Fluor have been awarded the $1.7B I-635 LBJ East project in Dallas. Pegasus Link Constructors is a fully integrated joint venture made up of Fluor and Balfour Beatty Infrastructure, Inc. with over 17 years of experience working together. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team. The project is a design-build construction project that will improve the capacity and operational efficiency for the portion of I-635 north and east of Dallas, from east of U.S. Highway 75 to I-30.
We are currently seeking candidates to fulfill a Quality Control Supervisor role. The QC Supervisor will be responsible for the implementation of Quality Control activities on this TxDOT highway construction project.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Verify that the methods and procedures contained in the approved Construction Quality Control Manual are implemented and followed by construction staff in the performance of the Work.
- Evaluate the quality of the Work performed on the Project by the Contractor, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Conducting audits, inspections, and/or tests which will provide objective, and documented, evidence that the Work performed on the Project conforms to the requirements of the Design Build Contract, Released-for-Construction plans, and governing specifications.
- Prepare Nonconformance and Deficiency Reports and issue and review proposed dispositions of Nonconforming and Deficient items
- Prepare Daily Summary reports based on the items of work completed by Project crews every day
- Must have documented, 5 year minimum of directly related work experience on TxDOT transportation projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Familiarity with soil, concrete and asphalt testing procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related programs.
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through Zero Harm®, we are challenging the construction industry’s assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation’s largest building contractors by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.