Location: Must live within a 30 mile radius of Chillicothe, OH or be willing to relocate
CNUC is a highly experienced consulting and operations team with an unparalleled understanding of utility vegetation management (UVM) industry best management practices, and legal and regulatory requirements.
CNUC assists utilities in improving their UVM programs through inspection and auditing services, emergency response, consulting, and research, often combined with software and LiDAR solutions. CNUC also goes beyond operations by providing the largest and most comprehensive UVM benchmarking service in North America. As our company continues to grow, new opportunities are becoming available.
Nature of Duties:
- Assist with random observations/inspections of vegetation crews for the purpose of observing and documenting work practices specifically related to safety compliance.
- Conduct inspections of completed vegetation management work in order to ensure compliance to applicable guidelines and/or standards for vegetation clearances and work quality including follow-up entry of inspection data on applicable forms and in applicable computer systems.
- Provide assistance to the Foresters in the coordination of their overall vegetation management program as required.
- Under direction, communicate work to be performed to the vegetation contractors.
- Assist with storm restoration or other emergency situations.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Other Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Forestry, Arboriculture, or related field, or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Good verbal, written communications, and computer skills.
- Positive attitude/neat professional appearance.
- Able to work outside in a safe, productive manner in all weather conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely and efficiently with supervision.
- Ability to travel and stay overnight.
- Self-motivated and efficient.
- Work effectively and professionally with people.
While you take care of the power lines, we’ll take care of you and your future. Our benefits include traditional health and wellness coverage, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), online learning, counseling services, and more.
Pre-employment and post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment. Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
Contact Information: If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact email@example.com.