Co-op Sales Representative
Work for the Best in the Business!!
Excellent opportunity to have a career in an industry that will always be around, Roofing, and selling to a customer that is only getting bigger; city, state and county governments. The successful candidate will be responsible for cultivating and developing relationships with Facilities Directors or Purchasing Directors of educational institutions, government buildings, churches and non-profit organizations.
- Calling on public agencies including (K-12, Higher Education, City, County, State, Church/Religious and all nonprofit organizations)
- Meet with Facilities Directors or Purchasing Directors
- Build professional relationships and expand/create a customer base
- Help maintain contact with current and potential customers
- Perform research and analysis using customer database and the internet
- Assist in the development of company marketing
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with a fun and supportive team
- Support Regional Sales efforts as directed
- Other related duties as needed.
- Manage a region (100 mile radius)
- Submit expenses bi-weekly for approval
- Track all sales contacts/communications
Compensation is base salary plus commission
- Must be currently in Sales, Marketing, Advertising or Business
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and exhibit strong organizational and time management skills
- Should possess the ability to work successfully with all levels of management
- The ability to conduct oneself professionally in a business setting
- Must maintain a professional business appearance
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.