As our next Consulting Utility Forester, you’re on your way to the open road and traveling the trails! We keep the lights on anywhere there’s a power line - whether in the city, the rural countryside, or deep in the remote forest. As a Consulting Utility Forester, you’ll keep communities informed about the trees and power lines, while ensuring safe delivery of their power and pursuing opportunities to develop sustainable habitat throughout the utility right-of-way. In this role, your office is the great outdoors!
CNUC is an employee-owned company with a strong commitment to recruiting and developing the best talent in the utility vegetation management industry. As our company continues to expand across the country and beyond, new career opportunities are becoming available.
Working for CNUC could be your next great job if:
- You love talking to new people, being outside, and working independently.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and pay close attention to detail.
- You’re willing to learn. We provide ongoing training and assistance in obtaining industry-related certifications.
The CNUC team is made up of highly experienced individuals that come from a wide range of backgrounds including:
- Natural resource management
- Natural & environmental sciences
- Logging & timber industry
- Tree care industry
- Lineman school
- Wildland firefighting
- Customer service industry
- GIS mapping
- Data collection
- Wildlife conservation
- Landscaping and gardening
- Outdoor enthusiasts
- Parks and recreation
While you take care of the power lines, we’ll take care of you and your future. Our benefits include traditional health and wellness coverage, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), online learning, counseling services, and more.
Pre-employment and post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment. Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
To apply, visit http://www.cnutility.com/careers/ and submit an application or send your resume to HR@cnutility.com.