Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, education assistance and much more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Volunteer time
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
Balfour Beatty Equipment Company is seeking a Delivery Driver. Duties includes delivery/handling of tools and equipment to jobsites. Reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Organize, coordinate and deliver requested materials, tools and equipment
- Prepares and submits transfer documents to Manager for processing
- Keep accurate and timely records of all repairs and maintenance
- Review company vehicles for body and paint damage
- Facilitate scheduling of company vehicles for servicing.
- Maintain a high level of orderliness and cleanliness of the warehouse facility
- Follow all safety requirements for Balfour Beatty Equipment
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service
- Use of computer and programs as the position requires, email at a minimum
- Construction experience preferred, but not required
- Requires a valid WA state driver’s license with Class A CDL Endorsement
- Individual will be required to pass a USDOT physical
- High school diploma preferred, and on-the-job training required
- Able to operate 1-ton flatbed truck with trailer
- 1-2 years of Warehouse and or Construction experience.
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
• 10-Hour OSHA Training.
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through Zero Harm®, we are challenging the construction industry’s assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation’s largest building contractors, by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.