Mears Group., A Quanta Services Company
At Mears Group, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing the best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader over the last 65 years, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality, and our people.
The Safety Administrator will provide support to the Operation groups as it pertains to the Safety program. Promotes safety work practices and influences safe work behavior.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Embody and apply core values: Safety, Quality, Integrity, Ownership, Service, and Team
- Coordinate safety-related activities, including the tracking and reporting of safety performance to management
- Prepares related reports for review; participates in the implementation of approved recommendations
- Compile and distribute daily/weekly reports
- Preparation, maintenance and updating of the safety intranet site and related files, including providing support for preparation and updating of a variety of safety program materials and manuals
- Provide support to Safety field personnel and office personnel when needed
- When needed assist with ISNetworld and other safety consortiums
- Must be able to multitask
- Have a positive attitude. Present solutions when presenting problems. Be part of the solution
- All other assigned duties by Supervisor or assigned by other members of the Safety Department
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
What is Required?
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel preferred
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Acrobat preferred
This position is subject to the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.