Company Name: Roydan Enterprises
Job Title: Application/ Software Support Analyst
Location: Wisconsin Based
Roydan Enterprises has a great opportunity for a passionate and motivated Application / Software Professional to pair their software support and client services skills into one role.
If you are experienced at supporting the challenges of clients in innovative ways, this is the opportunity for you!
As an Applications/ Software analyst, you will …
• Assessing, identifying and prioritizing the phone or email customer needs and how Roydan products will fulfill them
• Set-up, configure, train, and resolve issues on new and existing Roydan software applications
• Devise, document, and implement troubleshooting plans designed to solve customer support issues
• Assist in creating and maintaining the process, procedure, and training documentation for customer support actions
• Propose product enhancements, new methodologies, and new technologies to avoid reoccurring customer support issues
• Proactively take advantage of opportunities to deepen knowledge of Bloodhound and the related industry products and news
What makes this opportunity unique?
No two days are the same because no two client calls are the same. We provide individualized support to the platform, selected software and associated peripherals of each of our clients. This is an autonomous role, in a team environment, where the emphasis is placed on the accuracy of product knowledge and quality of solutions provided.
What can I expect as a new member of this team?
Onboarding will include learning our organizations’ history, meeting all teams, all team introductions, and several weeks of product education coupled with client introductions, job shadowing, and training.
Qualifications for this role:
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Sciences or related field, preferred
• Prior Help Desk or Technical Support experience of 2 plus years
• Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including SQL, preferred
• Collection Industry Experience, a plus
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
Founded in 1901, MRA is a nonprofit employer association that serves more than 4,000 employers, covering more than one million employees.
As one of the largest employer associations in the nation, MRA helps its member organizations thrive by offering the most comprehensive assortment of HR services, information, education, and resources to help build successful workplaces and a powerful workforce.
We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.