Job Title: Plumber Technician
Job Summary: Our team seeks a Journeyman or Master Plumber with at least five years experience, mostly in residential services, to participate in Beacon’s Plumbing Division. We are looking for a team player who communicates well with other team members and with our customers. The candidate must possess values consistent with Beacon's Core Values: Community, Making & Keeping our Committments, Willingness to Learn and Professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Provide customers with information regarding upkeep for their system
- Provide customers options to best maintain their plumbing system
- Effectively utilize software such as Service Titan and inventory control systems
- Keep current with safety regulations and requirements for residential plumbing systems
- Install, repair, and maintain various residential plumbing systems
- Use measuring equipment and hand tools to perform work
- Follow safety codes and building regulations
- Maintain good communication with Dispatch
- Ensure company service truck is well organized and clean
- Practice safe work practices and driving
- Participate in three times weekly trainings and meetings
- Maintains a “clean cut” professional appearance which includes wearing a Beacon uniform each day·
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Completion of Plumbing Trade School
- Residential plumbing experience required, total of five years experience
- Able to diagnose residential plumbing problems
- Knowledge of Plumbing codes
- Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be physically capable of performing any type of residential plumbing work.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
What we offer:
- Generous Compensation Plan
- 7 Paid Holidays and 6 Paid Time Off days
- Employee Medical Insurance with dental and vision options
- New technology, including iPad and access to integrated software
- A positive and supportive company culture
- A company that is sensitive to a good work life balance
- State of the art new Truck, tools, parts and supplies./ We even have a parts runner to help you stay prepared for each and every job.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Beacon Beacon Home Services!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by
your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on your financial success as well as that of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about us by visiting us on Facebook and at our website at www.BeaconElectricalServices.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions at www.beaconelectricalservices.com to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers