SCHEDULE: You have to be available to work evenings and weekends
PAY: $16/hour with $4 weekend differential
*** $500 Sign On Bonus offered for FULL-TIME employees***
*Paid after 6 months of employment; Must be actively employed to receive bonus.
When you join the Homemakers team, you will be part of an established company with a 40-year tradition of providing quality products to our customers, as well as a family and growth-oriented company culture for our employees. You’ll find a wide variety of opportunities for development and advancement with Homemakers, as well as set schedule options, competitive pay, and a fantastic benefits package.
- Assist customers with furniture, mattress and accessory purchases
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow all operational and safety procedures
- Great communication skills
- Positive, engaging personality and strong work ethics
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem-solving skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of retail sales and/or customer service experience
- Standing and walking for long periods of time
- Minor to medium lifting may be required as needed, with or without assistance
- Listening and effectively communicating
- Using a computer, POS system and phone
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts (including Nebraska Furniture Mart)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Closed most major holidays
- Advancement opportunities
Background check is required.
Homemakers is a tobacco – and drug free workplace. EOE