Mainline Living's mission is 'providing safe, and attainable rental housing you are proud to call home'. We believe in Customer Care, Quality and Connectedness. As a wing of Traine Construction Ltd., we are committed to a culture where property management is about caring for and servicing the residents first. We focus on the details always looking for ways to improve the resident experience. We are in the business of turning homes into communities.
Our latest build in Kamloops 'The View' is looking to make its first hire! We are seeking a Leasing Specialist. The Leasing Specialist is the community’s sales representative whose primary duties are to present properties and provided amenities to prospective clients in a positive light; act as a landlord for property owners and help them navigate the property market and advertise available properties using a variety of media and promotion materials. To properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. This hire has the potential opportunity to transition into the Community Director role at 'The View'.
- Leasing: (60%)
- Respond to rental inquiries; schedule viewings, prepare documentation
- Manage Rental process & leasing of the condo’s, parking and storage.
- Conduct reference checks on all applications (credit checks)
- Responsible for all move in scheduling and process
- Follow up on prospects that did not close and attempt to close the sale again.
- Research and gather competitor information
- Work to meet your leasing targets
- Administration: (30%)
- Type lease and complete appropriate paperwork and input information into YARDI system accurately and on a timely basis.
- Maintain the Leasing and Resident files
- Maintain accurate monthly commission records on leases for bonus purposes
- Consistently implement policies of the community
- Keep show suites presentable at all times
- Resident Retention: (5%)
- Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests, concerns and comments.
- Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on a continuing basis
- Neighborhood Marketing: (5%)
- Assist in placing, removing/updating banners, signage, flags etc.
- Distribute newsletters, pamphlets, flyers etc.
- Conduct market surveys and shop competitive communities
- Monitor Marketing and advertising effectiveness
The successful candidate will have:
- Grade 12 or GED
- 2 plus years' experience in leasing residential/multifamily condo's
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to multitask during busy period
- Working knowledge of real estate and leasing practices
- Able to provide a criminal reference check
Mainline Living is committed to the professional growth and long-term career excellence of all its employees. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary (based on experience) and a full range of benefits, including:
- Robust performance bonus program
- Opportunities to be involved in life changing charitable projects
- Extended health and dental
- Investment opportunities in real estate
- Professional development and ongoing training
- Long term employment
By joining the Traine family, you'll find yourself working among a group of friendly, team-oriented individuals who strive to deliver exceptional results.
Work somewhere awesome – apply now!