Since 1969, Sensitron has been a leading manufacturer of high reliability power electronic solutions. Our long term success can be attributed to the talent, creativity, and dedication of our employees. Sensitron strives to create an environment in which all employees can reach their full potential and recognize their contribution to the growth of our company. Your journey to success starts here!
Sensitron has an exciting opportunity for a power electronics design engineer with hardware design knowledge & experience, and ideally with knowledge & experience in embedded device firmware development. Sensitron designs and develops a wide range of power control and power conversion products for military, industrial, and aerospace applications. The engineering expertise desired is from initial concept to fully tested products, in a variety of topologies. This is a challenging opportunity, requiring a variety of knowledgeable skills for a fulfilling employment experience.
Develop power electronic products from customer concepts:
- Product proposal write up for customers
- Circuit design and analysis, component selection
- Power loss estimation, thermal management
- PCB Layout
- PCB assembly, test traveler document preparation
- Test box development and initial production run support
- Customer interface for product deployment
- RMA analysis and support
Design experience with power, quality, military, aerospace standards, high density, magnetics, EMI, thermal, and reliability aspects of power electronics products.
- Minimum of 2+ years of power electronics design experience with embedded code expertise / GUI or relevant military training and experience
- C# code development
- Experience in embedded code development, assembly, microchip devices, use of debugger etc.
- Minimum of BS degree
* This position requires access to technology, material, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible, you must be either a US citizen or permanent resident.
* Sensitron is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive medical/dental and 401k benefits package.
* Veterans encouraged to apply