APi is a market-leading provider of safety, specialty, and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide, primarily in North America. We have a winning culture driven by entrepreneurial business leaders to deliver innovative solutions for our customers. As a family of companies working together, we have the parts to make any project whole.
At APi Group, the mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that everyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture. We provide internally developed, cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
APi Group is implementing a common HR, Payroll, and Time Keeping solution through a platform called Dayforce (a Ceridian solution). This solution will be utilized by every company in the APi family. Dedicated support professionals will be needed to ensure that our companies are able to use this system to its fullest extent.
We are looking to identify four Level 3 Business Support experts – one within each Segment and one at APi Group. These experts will know the business process, how the application was intended to be used, and the best practices. Fulfillment of these roles is key to the overall success of support for the application. Please see role information below.
- Provide level 3 support for the Dayforce application and its connected systems (IDI). This includes:
- Answering questions about best business practices
- Troubleshooting issues that occur with system functionality
- Working closely with vendors by logging tickets and escalating items that cannot be resolved internally
- Working closely with level 3 technical experts by communicating details about system bugs and partnering to identify and test solutions
- Making configuration adjustments within the system
- Testing and communicating system changes that come with new releases
- Meet regularly with the other level 3 experts to collaborate on issues and analyze change requests.
- Create knowledge articles and documentation that helps users resolve issues before they need to be escalated to support. Create documentation for level 1-2 support analysts. Document and share information learned from vendors.
- Lead training and knowledge transfer session with users and other support analysts.
- Starting in Q1 2021 and engaging throughout the project lifecycle. Prior to April 2021, working on gaining knowledge about the system and helping to define what support will be provided at each level.
- This will be a full-time position in 2021. The role will continue beyond 2021, but the percentage of time focused on support should be lessened with system stability.
- Has a strong understanding of end-to-end payroll processes and payroll data
- Has an analytical mindset and gets energy from solving problems
- Can partner with clients to gather information and share resolutions
- Prioritizes work efficiently
- Effectively transfers knowledge through documentation and communication
- Can work effectively across teams and with different leaders
- Has a high-level technical understanding that allows them to partner with vendors and technical support analysts
- Wants to understand the Dayforce system, its intended use, system design, and integrations
- Maintains complete confidentiality with sensitive data
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.