Duration: 6 months with high potential for extension
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Our client is looking for a Helpdesk Specialist to work as the point of contact for a COVID-19 contact tracing program. Candidate will be the first point of contact for assisting end users with application related issues. Daily contact involves communication via phone calls/email/web conferencing, and application project teams to escalate unresolved issues.
• Will assist the senior level position and Help Desk Supervisor, by monitoring Help Desk and Program Email Boxes, and Help Desk Voice Mail, Producing Tickets from this information so that requests can be tracked. When available associate will also respond to the less complex tickets and Approve new user requests.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and to be able to successfully relate to internal and external customers of all levels.
• Actively monitor helpdesk requests and respond to ISDH’s Office of Technology and Compliance in a timely manner.
• Follow up with customer to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Engage and coordinate activities with various resources including but not limited to ISDH Divisions, outside public health institutions, and other state agencies.
• Develop additional training materials as needed for end users.
• Ability to provide ad hoc reports and metrics for users as needed.
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
• Ability to provide guidance to users to guarantee exceptional support.
• Ability to support and/or resolving tickets related to Vital Records technology issues submitted to a help desk
• Ability to maintain user confidence and protect operations by maintaining proper information confidentiality.
• Ability to perform other duties as assigned.
• Proven organization, communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to self-manage and complete deliverables.
• Experience in public health or medical related industry.
• Strong understanding of healthcare enterprise systems with the ability to understand and communicate from a business and technical perspective.
• Work experience in Public Heath, Healthcare and Call Center environment is a plus
• Experience with development and presentation of training materials.
• In-depth knowledge of healthcare principles and data.
• Ability to manage projects, tasks, and deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task, effectively manage competing priorities and ambiguity is essential.
• Must be well organized and detail oriented.
• Must exhibit critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• User-level Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access
• Ability to make sound decisions regarding when to escalate issues appropriately
At TCC, we know that having a strong company culture is paramount in sustaining the success and stability of the company, especially within the information technology industry. We place our focus on the people who make our success possible and strive to create an environment that preserves and fosters growth while still promoting the DNA of our company.
Our core values:
- Building strong, reliable relationships with our employees, our partners and our clients
- Upholding integrity, honesty and respect
- Supporting our local community
- Encouraging continued education and development