CNUC is the premier provider of innovative, economically sensible and environmentally sustainable vegetation management services.
Our consulting and operations team is highly regarded with an unparalleled understanding of utility vegetation management (UVM) industry best management practices and legal and regulatory requirements.
We partner with clients to improve their vegetation programs through inspection and auditing services, emergency response, consulting and research, often combined with software and LiDAR solutions. Our expertise goes beyond operations by providing the largest and most comprehensive UVM Benchmarking Survey in North America.
- Inspection, identification, and evaluation of trees and brush along gas pipeline ROWs
- Customer notification and work authorization of vegetation management with private, local, state, and federal land owners
- Submit inspection results and work plans to utility clients with remediation recommendations
- Extensive drive time through the state inspecting vegetation management work
- Detailed data collection
- Daily utilization of GIS maps and planning software
- Assistance may be required during emergency response times such as storms or fires
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned
- Degree in forestry or related field and/or experience in utility/gas vegetation management is desired
- ISA Arborist Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months upon a job offer
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Superior tree and shrub species identification skills and knowledge of growth rates
- Ability to work independently with good time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to travel and work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
- Proficient in map navigation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and data collection software (GIS experience a plus)
- Ability to interact with customers, government agencies and other stakeholders as required or directed
- Travel is required 50-75% of the time
- Competitive wages/excellent benefits
- Clothing allowance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- ESOP - A retirement plan completely funded by the company
- Rich culture - driven by private ownership and intentional leadership
- Smart phone
- Company vehicle/fuel card
- Ongoing training and credentialing
- Access to industry related training materials
Full-time positions include participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) after 1 year of employment. Pre-employment and post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment.
To apply, visit https://wearecnuc.com/careers/ and submit an application.