APi National Service Group (APi NSG) is a part of the APi Group family of companies. With fire and life safety branch offices located across the U.S., our purpose is to provide a single point of contact for customers with a regional or national portfolio of properties. With a portfolio of customers across many industries, we continue to grow as one of the country’s preferred national service providers for fire and life safety systems. We strive to build long term relationships with our clients by assembling a team dedicated to providing world class customer service based on quality, timely service, responsiveness, safety, and integrity. We identify with and live out our parent company’s enduring purpose of Building Great Leaders™ in conjunction with our own core ideology. At APi NSG, regardless of role or position, everyone is a leader.
APi NSG Core Values
- Developing creative solutions to increase the value we provide our stakeholders.
- Enriching the lives of our employees through development.
- Building personal relationships to foster collaboration and teamwork.
- Fun, adaptable and energetic culture.
Key Job Task
Develop strong and strategic relationships with designated customer accounts to understand their priorities and expectations in order to facilitate a compliant inspections and service program that supports each customers’ departmental/organizational priorities.
- Oversee and manage a set of customers' national fire and life safety programs.
- Ensure contract requirements and expectations are being delivered on by our team. Work with other teams across the company to improve/develop processes for an effective program.
- Develop healthy relationships with your customers by establishing consistent and proactive communication practices.
- Contribute to the overall success of APi NSG by receiving positive customer feedback and retaining customers through contract extensions.
- Opportunities for account growth are identified (i.e., adding scopes, sites, etc.) and discussed with National Accounts Manager.
- Financial and operational performance is evaluated regularly to identify profitability of the relationship, focusing on root causes for underperforming jobs and trends with service and inspection work. Potential solutions for areas of opportunity are identified and recommended.
- Ensure customer accounts are meeting profitability goals.
- Lead business reviews with your customer base.
- Account management experience is necessary
- Computer literate (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to create, develop and foster strong relationships with customers and team
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong oral and written English communications skills
- Ability to review scope of work documents within customer contracts
- Prioritization and management of multiple tasks
- Dependable, accurate, and detail oriented
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative and anticipates needs
- Ability to travel (couple of times a year)
- Be available after hours to assist with your customer escalations that are triaged through our third party partner
- Medical + Dental + Vision + Life Insurance
- ST + LT Disability
- Bonus Plan
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
- Employment Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Normal business hours are 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Office environment, climate controlled
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of APi National Service Group not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status. APi National Service Group will take affirmative action to ensure that the EEO Policy is implemented, with particular regard to: advertising, application procedures, compensation, demotion, employment, fringe benefits, job assignment, job classification, layoff, leave, promotion, recruitment, rehire, social activities, training, termination, transfer, upgrade, and working conditions.
APi National Service Group will continue to make it understood by the employment entities with which it deals, and in employment opportunity announcements that the foregoing is company policy and all employment decisions are based on individual merit only. All current employees of APi National Service Group are requested to encourage qualified disabled persons, minorities, special disabled veterans, and Vietnam Era veterans to apply for employment, on the job training or for union accommodations for qualified disabled individuals.
It is the policy of APi National Service Group that all company activities, facilities, and job sites are nonsegregated. It is the policy of APi National Service Group to ensure and maintain a working environment free of coercion, harassment, and intimidation at all job sites, and in all facilities at which employees are assigned to work. Any violation of the policy should be immediately reported to your supervisor.