New Center Stamping, Inc. is looking to hire a full time Die Hauler. New Center Stamping, Inc. offers a great benefit package and competitive pay.
Receiving and inspection of all customer owned fixtures and tools. Assure all fixtures and tools are received on time according to customer shipping documents. Verify equipment is received within good working order without existing visible damage.
Assist the Die Coordinator with the inspection, organization, shipping and storage of all customer owned fixtures and tools. Verify that correct tools are received upon delivery. Maintain the cleaning, inspection documentation, disposition and record retention of all said equipment. In addition; assure all quality, environmental and safety regulations are always adhered to.
- Verify all tooling and fixtures are received according to shipping schedule and paper work.
- Transport all dies to and from storage as needed by Die Coordinator per production schedule
- Coordinate the shipping, receiving, cleaning, inspection and storage of all customer equipment
- Review daily work instruction post on communication board.
- Locate fixtures, assure they’re not damaged, then place online with each new set up
- Operate fork lift and cranes when required, also document and submit daily maintenance and safety reports to management
- Works with the Tool & Die Manager on customer Tool Disposal and Disposition Authorization (TDDA)
- Uses the 5-S maintenance technique for keeping the die staging area clean and organized
Competencies and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent with minimum 5 years of related tooling experience
- Supervisory experience and training beneficial
- Crane training and inspection for MIOSHIA requirements necessary
- Safety, quality and environmental training or experience helpful
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment when required
- Capable of multitasking and to work under pressure to meet production deadlines
- Respond effectively and appropriately to internal inquiries regarding tooling and scheduling
- Can work with minimal supervision and direct others to achieve mutual goals
- Dedicated and team orientated to accomplish company objectives
The list of responsibilities does not cover every job function and may be expanded as needed.