Mainline Living's mission is 'providing safe, and attainable rental housing you are proud to call home'. We believe in Customer Care, Quality and Connectedness. As a wing of Traine Construction Ltd., we are committed to a culture where property management is about caring for and servicing the residents first. We focus on the details always looking for ways to improve the resident experience. We are in the business of turning homes into communities.
The Community Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of residential property, including finding and placing qualified tenants, and ensuring the property is in good working order. This position has direct responsibility for collecting rents, screening tenants, evicting tenants, managing vacant properties, property maintenance, managing budgets and the management of on-site staff.
Traine Construction and Development is a vertically integrated company providing development, construction, and property management services for multi-family residences and apartments. As such, the Community Director will be required to fully cooperate with all facets of the business.
Demonstrated experience with all areas of residential property operations, including minimum 5 years’ experience in the industry with experience in the following:
- Good working relationship and knowledge of the residential property management.
- Working knowledge of New YARDI or ERP software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Budgeting acumen
- Background in supervising personnel and directing projects
- Strong experience with marketing principles and practices
- Highly organized and able to quickly pivot between varied responsibilities for this position
- High School Grade 12 Diploma or GED
- Post secondary degree in a field related, such as business, real estate or management
Other professional qualifications related to residential property management and leasing
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills
- Negotiating & public relations skills
- Integrity & high ethical standards
- Sound analysis, judgment & decision-making skills
- Organizational skills (ability to multi-task & prioritize)
Other Bona-Fide Occupational Requirements:
- Must be able to travel locally (and regionally)
- Must own and properly register and insure own vehicle
- Possess a valid Alberta Class 5 driver's license
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends, as required
Mainline Living is committed to the professional growth and long-term career excellence of all its employees. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary (based on experience) and a full range of benefits, including:
- Robust performance bonus program
- Opportunities to be involved in life changing charitable projects
- Extended health and dental
- Investment opportunities in real estate
- Professional development and ongoing training
- Long term employment
By joining the Traine family, you'll find yourself working among a group of friendly, team-oriented individuals who strive to deliver exceptional results.
Work somewhere awesome – apply now!