Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
Sales Leader/Account Manager Job Description:
Western States Fire Protection is seeking a proactive sales hunter to sell Code-required Inspections for our fire protection company. If you’re a proactive, influential communicator that drives new business, we may have the perfect role for you to reach your professional goals. We are hunting a self-sufficient sales professional who is motivated by driving new business, works well under pressure, and accountable to ensure goals are consistently achieved by driving top line revenue.
Sales Leader selling code-required Fire Inspections
- An effective communicator
- Trustworthy and honest
- Organizationally savvy
- Sales experience a must
- Sales experience related to the fire and life safety industry and/or building services and maintenance is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communications are a must.
- Willing to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction), and the general public.
- Business development and/or marketing experience is a plus.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Possess a valid driver’s license, in accordance with Company policy.
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen, background, and reference check
- Establish contact with potential qualified buyers of inspection services by diligently scheduling sales calls, following up on leads quickly after they’re identified, and helping to execute outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and reviewing your findings with the appropriate customer personnel.
- Prepare and present effective proposals that offer solutions to customer life safety needs.
- Contribute to the pricing approach of inspection accounts.
- Maintain and report Western States Fire Protection sales business plan and attend monthly sales call.
- Holds responsibility for understanding of assigned market and reporting business dynamics (market share, competition, top customers, top prospects, etc.) of assigned geographic area.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal pipeline to support the established sales business plan.
- Develop caring and enduring customer relationships that meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Support other Western States Fire Protection and APi Group teams in their initiatives as they relate to your territory.
- Learn and follow the Western States Fire Protection Operating code 100% of the time.
- Salary + Commission
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K with Company Match
- FSA (Flex Spending Account)
- Vehicle Allowance & Fuel Card
- Company Cell Phone
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Options
- Life Insurance
- Health Club Membership
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor