Currently, Traine Construction & Development has an opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join our team in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia.
Traine Construction & Development is based in Kelowna, BC and works throughout Canada, primarily on multi-family residential construction projects. We create buildings that people are proud to live in and we are proud to build. From Ontario to Vancouver Island, Traine prides itself on building excellent multi-family communities and great careers!
The Architectural Technologist is responsible for the development of project designs and specifications as well as providing drafting and design assistance to other key functions within the business. The key areas of responsibility include, setting and maintaining design schedules, ensuring design accuracy and coordination, and ensuring Traine standards are maintained, up to date and in line with the latest Building Codes.
The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver, be a clear communicator with strong writing skills, have a customer focused approach to their work with an ability to adapt their style, re-prioritize effectively and respond to change positively.
Come and grow your career with Traine! If you have:
- High school diploma, GED or other equivalent
- Architectural Technologist or Engineering Technologist Diploma required
- Experience in wood frame residential construction
- Extensive familiarity with the preparation of working drawing packages
- Exposure to real estate development
- Advanced computer literacy including advanced working skills of AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email required
And would like to join a company that is committed to the professional growth and long-term career excellence of all its employees.
Traine Construction & Development is committed to the professional growth, development, and long-term career excellence of all its employees. In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary (based on experience) and a full range of benefits, including:
- Robust performance bonus program
- Opportunities to be involved in life changing charitable projects
- Extended health and dental
- Investment opportunities in real estate
- Professional development and ongoing training
- Long term employment
By joining the Traine family, you'll find yourself working among a group of friendly, team-oriented individuals who strive to deliver exceptional results.
Work somewhere awesome – apply now!