Infosec believes knowledge is power when fighting cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with skills development and certifications while empowering all employees with security awareness and privacy training to stay cyber safe at work and home. It’s our mission to equip all organizations and individuals with the know-how and confidence to outsmart cybercrime.
At Infosec, you’ll be surrounded and supported by a bright team – endlessly curious, eager to try new ideas and ready to roll up their sleeves together. Our inclusive values and open door philosophy are rooted in the belief that great ideas come from everyone. Your voice matters here! As a quickly growing and stable company, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to start or build your career. We’re all about inspiring, recognizing and rewarding employees to be successful.
Inside Sales Representative
As a full time Inside Sales Representative, we’ll supply you with warm leads generated by our in-house marketing department and the coaching you need to be successful. With the right dedication and drive, you could move from this entry level role to an Account Executive with the potential of making a six-figure income within three years.
- 0-1 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Ability to learn quickly, think on your feet, and problem-solve
- Customer focus
- Self-motivated and driven with strong time management skills
- Coachable and open to feedback so we can help you succeed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
Why You Should Join Us
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped earning potential
- Quickly growing, stable (16 years!) tech company
- Named to Madison Best Places to Work 2019
- Internal career path opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision, short term disability insurance, FSAs, supplemental insurance, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off for volunteer and charitable work
- Infosec Gives pledge — sharing 1% of our profit, product and time to impact communities around us
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion so all employees feel comfortable and confident bringing their whole selves to work
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply right now! A real human being will review your application and get back to you if you’re a good fit. If you’re unsure or have questions, reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.