Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, paid time off, education assistance and much more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care and Health Care)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
Balfour Beatty in Fayetteville, NC are seeking Field Engineers to join our team. We are currently undertaking the $129MM+ Fayetteville Outer Loop Project in North Carolina. The project will extend Future I-295 and complete the congressionally approved Strategic Highway Corridor Network around Fayetteville.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with Foremen and Superintendents to ensure that work plans are tracked and analyzed to maximize efficiency and safety
- Maintain and report daily quantities installed
- Ensure quality objectives are being met for the project
- May supervise the work of other project resources and provide mentoring and coaching
- Provide support to the Construction Engineers and Project Managers as required
- Prepare field material take-offs
- Initiate and prepare requisitions for the procurement of services, materials, and equipment necessary to support the project schedule
- Schedule and coordinate the release of construction design documents in support of the construction schedule
- Coordinate the preparation and revision of technical work procedures consistent with project design and construction requirements
- Accredited four (4) year degree in an Engineering or Construction Management field of study.
- 2 years of relevant experience (including internships) in the construction industry.
- Highway Design-build project experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Primavera P6 a plus.
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through Zero Harm®, we are challenging the construction industry’s assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation’s largest building contractors by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.