Strategic Insight, Ltd., is seeking a Senior Public Affairs Specialist to support a DoD client in the DC metro area.
This position is contingent on contract award.
- Researching and preparing draft presentations to satisfy a wide range of briefing requirements including program meetings, overviews, reviews, and milestones.
- Supporting inquiries, briefings, and meetings in response to senior external and internal reviews and inquiries.
- Support includes Data Exchange Agreement (DEA) meetings and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) case development and execution.
- Provide planning support for public affairs goals, objectives and strategies.
- Support the implementation of the strategic plans.
- Provide support to manage all internal and external communications in coordination with senior offices.
- 10 years of experience in engineering, or business management or no degree and 15 years of experience engineering, or business management.
- 5 years DoD/Navy program management, Government public affairs, or strategic communications.
- Experience communicating with SES/Flag level personnel.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Management discipline. Master's degree in Engineering or Business Management discipline preferred.
Mandatory Requirement: Applicants must have an active Interim Secret DoD clearance at a minimum, with final Secret preferred.
Strategic Insight, Ltd., established in 1985, is committed to sustaining excellence and quality growth across our workforce as we strive to improve our clients’ services and products. Strategic Insight staff members enjoy opportunities for growth and are provided with robust benefits from healthcare and 401K to merit bonuses.
Diversity: All staff members are expected to accomplish their work in a businesslike manner, and always be courteous toward all other staff members, clients, business associates, guests, and visitors. All staff members should be treated in a manner free from bias, favoritism, and any form of illegal discrimination.
Ethics: All members of Strategic Insight should be marked by a commitment to excellence, professional integrity, self-discipline and wise judgment. Our employees reflect this by attention to detail, comprehensive staff work, and honorable behavior.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Strategic Insight, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.