Title: Gas Transmission Auditor
CNUC is a highly experienced consulting and operations team with an unparalleled understanding of utility vegetation management (UVM) industry best management practices. Our company continues to grow, and new opportunities continue to becoming available. CNUC is currently seeking an ISA Certified Arborist to perform in-depth field audits of utility foresters, as well as tree crews, to keep the integrity of PG&E’s Gas Transmission Right-Of-Ways (ROWs). You must be able to write detailed reports of your findings in the field and communicate those findings to PG&E, as well as PG&E’s contractors and their companies. This position does require extensive travel, roughly 75% of the time. The other 25% you may be doing local field audits or writing reports from a local office or home office. The territory the auditor will be covering is from as far north as the Oregon border, down through Sacramento and Sonoma counties. We are seeking our auditor to live anywhere in the territory mentioned, basically north of the Bay Area.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The GTVM O&M QC Auditor will perform sample field audits of both GTVM patrols and operations
- Conduct audits on a mobile device, using the Collector and Survey 1,2,3 applications
- Prepare written audit summary reports and submit them to PG&E GTVM leadership
- Coaches and provides ongoing training to patrollers
- Work with Land Consultants to improve QC program, and patroller training curriculum
- Dedication to safety, quality, and professionalism
- ISA certified Arborist
- Ability to regularly travel throughout the northern portion of the GT system. (Bay area up to Oregon). Frequent overnight stays.
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in remote locations in inclement weather
- Experience on a PG&E VM program
- Experience with Vegetation Management Crews
- Experience Auditing
- Experience Training
- Company provided smart phone
- Company vehicle/fuel card
- Clothing allowance
- Competitive wages/excellent benefits
- Ongoing training and credentialing
- Access to industry related training materials
- Ability to offer assistance with relocations expenses
Full-time positions include participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) after 1 year of employment. Pre-employment and post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment.
To apply, visit https://wearecnuc.com/careers/ and submit an application.