Traine Construction & Development has an opportunity for a Carpenter (or Carpenter Apprentice) to join our team in Brantford, Ontario.
Traine Construction Ltd. is proud to be in the business of building communities and has been for over 20 years. We build and operate our own properties with the aim of protecting rental rates to meet our goal of providing attainable housing across Canada.
Traine Construction & Development is based in Kelowna, BC and works throughout Canada, primarily on multi-family residential construction projects for our property management division, Mainline Living to operate. We create communities that residents are proud to live in and we are proud to operate. From Ontario to British Columbia, Traine prides itself on building excellent multi-family communities and great careers!
Apply today if you have:
• 3 - 4 years residential construction experience, preferably in a multifamily setting
• A current drivers license with clean abstract
• A valid Standard First Aid certificate is preferred
• Great communication skills and ability to work alone as well as with others
And would like to join a company that is committed to the professional growth, development, and long-term career excellence of all its employees.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary (based on experience) and a full range of benefits, including:
- Robust performance bonus program
- Opportunities to be involved in life changing charitable projects
- Extended Health and Dental;
- Investment opportunities in real estate
- Professional Development and ongoing training;
- Long term employment.
By joining the Traine family, you'll find yourself working amongst a group of friendly, team-oriented individuals who strive to deliver exceptional results.
Work somewhere awesome – apply now!